Is your business ready for the implications of BREXIT?
Don’t underestimate the implications! To take advantage of the opportunities, mitigate risks, plan for contingencies and stay ahead of the competition you need to ACT NOW!
The Aspire Approach to BREXIT
The Aspire Approach to BREXIT will help you to empower your organisation to do the following:
- ASSESS your BREXIT implications
- SCOPE the response required by your team
- PREPARE the plan to investigate and research further
- INVESTIGATE and analyse the implications, options and scenarios to be addressed
- RECOMMEND the way forward
- EXECUTE your BREXIT Programme
The ASPIRE Performance Improvements "Addressing The BREXIT Challenge Workshop" will provide you and your team with a robust standardised engagement approach to practically manage your BREXIT programme over the next 2 - 3 years.
Our workshop will demonstrate how you can use our unique range of diagnostics to empower your organisation to assess the implications of BREXIT from trading, people, process, technology and cultural perspectives.
The course begins with a brief overview of the EU's influence to date before examining the macroeconomic implications of BREXIT. The course considers the uncertainty around economic, financial, legal, political, trade relations, EU funding, cultural and freedom of movement implications and alternate scenarios to aid your strategic and contingency planning process. We then consider the potential and realised microeconomic impact on your organisations situation. Whether you are a UK, EU organisation or International organisation, BREXIT is and will continue to impact you.
The Aspire engagement approach is designed to be applied across all of your business functions in a standardised, consistent and repeatable manner. Allowing you to manage the BREXIT challenge through a single integrated programme and without having to spend a fortune on expensive external consultancy resources.
The course outline
The course outline is as follows:
- Introduction And Objectives
- Background - Historical Impact Of The EU
- A Period Of Uncertainty - Macroeconomic Considerations
- Aspire View On BREXIT Implications - Microeconomic Impact
- Assessing And Managing The BREXIT Challenge
- Integrated Programme Approach To BREXIT
- Q&A, Conclusions and Next Steps
For further information and to book your place on this vital workshop please book through EventBrite or go to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01256 700472 to discuss.If you would prefer to run an in-house event at your offices or a local off-site event near you so we can concentrate on the implications for your business specifically, then do call us or email us as outlined above to discuss further.
We look forward to meeting you at this event, or your own In-House/Off-Site Aspire facilitated event, in the future.