Associate Business Consultant
Over his 18-year career Jason has established himself as an Industry Practitioner and Advisor. His career has enabled him to operate in Board level positions with blue chip companies and government bodies in Sydney, London and the North West of England.
Jason has led client engagements (project values ranging from c£0.2m to c£1.5bn) ensuring the Advisory business surpasses the client’s quality expectations while delivering profitable business for Ernst & Young. Jason generated repeat and sustained business for the Advisory sub area. In his time, Jason specialised in Operational processes, Feasibility / Business case development, PMO, Digital Transformation, Risk, Programme Advisory and Assurance.
His Big 4 consultancy background and professionally certified experience has meant Jason has held leadership roles on prestigious business transformation and capital investment programmes. His client lists include, The Cooperative Group, Lloyds Banking Group, RBS, Barclays, The BBC, EDF Energy, London 2012, Lend Lease and Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM).
Project examples include:
• UAM: User and account programme to remove security risks across a retail banking platform - £10m.
• Galaxy: Various roles in support of the delivery of Galaxy the largest digital banking transformation undertaken in banking history - £100m.
• FiRST: Transformation of risk operations to support the integration and separation of a retail bank.
(1) Salford University / Institute of Directors (IoD) - The role of the director and the board
(2) Leadership Development Programmes: 10 Development – Inspiring Leadership; Lane 4 – High performance (2014/15) (3) APMG UK: Management of Portfolios, Managing Successful Programmes, PRINCE2 Practitioner)(4) Leeds University (2002 – 2005) Bachelor of Science Honours degree - Project Management