Professional Services Practice Director
Nigel is a pragmatic transformation delivery Director and has over thirty years of experience of working at board level identifying, shaping and driving transformation whilst focusing on benefits release.
Nigel is experienced in leading and supporting the delivery of large transformational programmes across Utilities & Energy, Telecoms and Media, Finance and Health Care market sectors. He has delivered transformation across multiple markets and multiple geographies using multiple methodologies. His approach is to thoroughly understand a client’s needs and through his experience he applies what will work best to achieve a client’s objectives and ensure that they realise business value.
Nigel has a strong focus on bringing the business perspective to Digital Transformation and is an expert in business case definition and the robust analysis of business benefits and the business change required to ensure real benefits realisation. This includes practical measures to manage benefits accountability and using benefits management as the key focus of programme delivery.
Nigel has extensive experience in supporting senior client executives and managers in the shaping and delivery of technology enabled transformational business change, including:
- Shaping and mobilisation of transformational change
- Coaching client executives and managers responsible for leading change programmes
- Programme management of transformation embracing initiation, design and delivery
- Leading and applying methods to business architecture creation and rollout
- Optimising cost control and releasing benefits
- Advisory consulting on effective portfolio and programme management (MSP™ Practitioner)