The Benefits Realisation Management course is here to consider the approach, organisation and governance required to manage the complexity of Benefits Realisation Management in a structured, integrated way across your entire business.
The course starts with a background of benefits realisation management, and the context behind it. It then moves on to the core issues across a business, including benefits strategy, benefits models, accountability and governance. Finally, a written test is administered, which along with the knowledge gained from the course, will provide a personal approach allowing you to start to consider the implications for your organisation and determine the plan to act. All throughout the course you will be asked to think about how you can relate your business to these problems and how you are able to tackle them.
The course takes a workshop approach to learning and implementation. Course attendees are asked to:
- Contribute input and understanding around the pain points, opportunities, issues, challenges, barriers and risks as we explore the topics above.
- Consider the content in the context of your situation and understand how you can apply the Aspire tools and techniques in practice.
- Start pulling together your plan to apply the approach in practice and address your specific Benefits Realisation challenges.
The ASPIRE Approach to Benefits Realisation Management will help you to empower your organisation to:
- ASSESS your Benefits Realisation Management implications
- SCOPE the response required by your team
- PREPARE the plan to investigate and research further
- INVESTIGATE and analyse the implications, options and scenarios to be addressed
- RECOMMEND the way forward
- EXECUTE your Benefits Realisation Management Programme
The public courses will typically be run for a mixed audience from a range of different companies and backgrounds allowing the cross-fertilization of ideas and the sharing of lateral insights and experiences.
The course cost includes a 12-month subscription to the Aspire E-Learning Management System (Typically £500 + VAT per user licence). The day rate covers refreshments and a light lunch as well.
Accommodation costs are not included in the price of this workshop – please arrange this separately.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our training events booked through Eventbrite or at a tailored in-house training session booked separately as outlined above.