The Building High Performance Teams course explores how to build collaborative teams to being about maximum impact in the business. We aim to raise the game of excellent leaders to become outstanding.
You will learn to:
- Enhance the performance of teams by engaging them fully with the purpose
- Pull rather than push to stretch individuals beyond their concept of success
- Stimulate energy and enthusiasm in the team facilitating inspiration to live the vision
- Address challenges quickly and directly in a mature manner
You will learn to:
- Create a platform of integrity, trust and transparency within a cooperative culture to produce outstanding results
- Set goals which stretch the team thereby creating an internal drive in the team to accomplish the impossible
- Keep people focused on the vision and mission, discover how to keep people informed, up-to-date and on track
- Demonstrate a culture of trust to resolve conflicts and solve problems/challenges whilst remaining consistent and authentic in walking the talk.
The ASPIRE Approach to Building High Performance Teams will help you to empower your organisation to:
- ASSESS your implications
- SCOPE the response required by your team
- PREPARE the plan to investigate and research further
- INVESTIGATE and analyse the implications, options and scenarios to be addressed
- RECOMMEND the way forward
- EXECUTE your programme
The public courses will typically be run for a mixed audience from a range of different companies and backgrounds allowing the cross-fertilization of ideas and the sharing of lateral insights and experiences.
The course cost includes a 12-month subscription to the Aspire E-Learning Management System (Typically £500 + VAT per user licence). The day rate covers refreshments and a light lunch as well.
Accommodation costs are not included in the price of this workshop – please arrange this separately.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our training events booked through Eventbrite or at a tailored in-house training session booked separately as outlined above.