The Pro-Active Change Management course enables delegates to build sustainable change frameworks within a changing environment, culture and economy using cutting edge software technology and teaching methodologies helping you respond to complex challenges.
The course takes a workshop approach to learning and implementation.
The course will teach you:
- To consider the implications of no change and explore the opportunities of embracing change
- Discover how practical culture change solutions can positively impact change of behaviour and attitudes whilst building skills and knowledge
You will learn:
- The dynamics of risk management
- How to drive a changing culture
- How governance impacts performance
- How to build a change framework
- The impact of making faster, better decision making during change
- How to involve your team to align with the strategic vision and values of the business
The ASPIRE Approach to Pro-Active Change Management will help you to empower your organisation to:
- ASSESS your implications
- SCOPE the response required by your team
- PREPARE the plan to investigate and research further
- INVESTIGATE and analyse the implications, options and scenarios to be addressed
- RECOMMEND the way forward
- EXECUTE your programme
The public courses will typically be run for a mixed audience from a range of different companies and backgrounds allowing the cross-fertilization of ideas and the sharing of lateral insights and experiences.
The course cost includes a 12-month subscription to the Aspire E-Learning Management System (Typically £750 + VAT per user licence). The day rate covers refreshments and a light lunch as well.
Accommodation costs are not included in the price of this workshop – please arrange this separately.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our training events booked through Eventbrite or at a tailored in-house training session booked separately as outlined above.