This Peak Performance Coaching Skills: Train the Trainer programme is aimed at leaders to help them explore the dynamics of setting up a Peak Performance Coaching Clinic within your organisation to help provide individuals with personal 1-1 Executive Coaching sessions to align with the strategic vision of the business.
This 2 Day Peak programme will provide aspiring coaches with tools and techniques to help build a Peak Performance Coaching Clinic to enable leaders to superperform. You will learn:
How to unleash the potential in others to meet company objectives:
- How to establish a framework for delivering business transformation through the development of the organisation’s key performers
- How to deal with various types of people matching them with varying types of delivery and information/tools/techniques
- How to facilitate faster and more effective adaptation to changing environments through considerate coaching communication
- To raise individuals who can empower teams, innovation and problem-solving strategies
You will learn:
- How to strategize from the vision of the business to enable individual ownership and responsibilities
- How to conduct Psychometric Tests and learn how to implement the results into Personal Action Plans to attain core competencies and ensure company objectives are met
- How to help individuals improve their behaviours and habits to positively impact their work
- The importance of enabling clear roadmaps to instil motivation in others
- How to deal with stress, influence change and institute transformation within business
- To influence and impact individuals to raise productivity, direction and motivation within a company – critical to the success and growth of an organisation
The ASPIRE Approach to Peak Performance Coaching Skills will help you to empower your organisation to:
- ASSESS your implications
- SCOPE the response required by your team
- PREPARE the plan to investigate and research further
- INVESTIGATE and analyse the implications, options and scenarios to be addressed
- RECOMMEND the way forward
- EXECUTE your programme
The public courses will typically be run for a mixed audience from a range of different companies and backgrounds allowing the cross-fertilization of ideas and the sharing of lateral insights and experiences.
The course cost includes a 12-month subscription to the Aspire E-Learning Management System (Typically £500 + VAT per user licence). The day rate covers refreshments and a light lunch as well.
Accommodation costs are not included in the price of this workshop – please arrange this separately.
We look forward to seeing you at one of our training events booked through Eventbrite or at a tailored in-house training session booked separately as outlined above.